Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini is one of the world's leading providers of management and IT consulting, digital transformation, and technology and engineering services. The Group is driven every day by their purpose to unlock human potential through technology - for an inclusive and sustainable future. Capgemini is a responsible and diverse organisation with a team of 270,000 employees in nearly 50 countries. A 50-year history and deep industry expertise are key to why clients entrust Capgemini with the full spectrum of their business needs - from strategy and design to business operations. The company focuses on rapidly evolving innovations in cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
In Capgemini Engineering, with a focus on engineering and R&D, we want to grow together with you. Are you passionate about innovative digital solutions and want to shape progress with us? Are you the ONE for Capgemini Engineering?
Get the future if you want!
Welcome to the LifeSciences division with 13,000 LifeScience Industry Experts. As a global innovation provider and integration partner, we offer Intelligent Industry in our portfolio, including Data Driven R&D (AI for Drug Discovery, Intelligent Clinical Trials), Data & AI Platforms, Smart Factory (Digital Twins, IoT,), SAMed (software as medical device), Patient Engagement, Digital Therapeutics Frameworks, up to AI for Regulatory & Compliance.
- Exciting mix of projects in R&D and Digital Manufacturing, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity from the world of Capegemini Engineering for the most renowned clients in Biopharma, Medtech and Cosumer Health
- High transparency in career development in an extremely dynamic work environment, where promotion opportunities and perspective have a great deal of scope
- Appreciative, diverse work environment, a „Duz culture“, individually tailored training opportunities, web-based training platform with internal and external training opportunities
- Numerous networking opportunities via professional and technical communities, but also celebrating across locations is part of our culture (e. g. team events, summer party, kick-off events etc.).
- Defining with our customers the use case requirements, running ideation/design thinking workshops in the areas of R&D (drug discovery, large or small molecule research, clinical study design, operations planning,..), manufacturing (predictive maintenance in labs, predict product quality, modeling product stability), regulatory affairs and others
- Consulting on appropriate analytics approach, design and identify the potential in the data to solve the business objectives
- Using our accelerators (AI Studio) and frameworks (RAPIDE) to implement innovative data driven solutions using analytics & AI
- Pre-processing of structured and unstructured data like tables, free text, pdfs/words, images etc.
- Define modelling, model selection and evaluation strategies for different business areas
- Build models using machine-learning and deep learning algorithms like Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Neural Network, CNN, LSTM, Reinforcement Learning
- Develop automated solutions in a GxP environment analysing unstructured data with current NLP technologies
- Deploy machine learning models and apply MLOps techniques for automated retraining, inferences and monitoring
- You will have project-based communication with cross-interface contacts (medicine, laboratory, biology etc.)
- A university degree in (bio-)mathematics, (bio-)informatics or in a comparable natural science field or PhD candidates are welcome
- At least 2 years of experience in a life science industry, experience in R&D (oncology, cardiovascular areas etc.) product formulation, product quality, manufacturing
- Solid background in biostatistics and omics data analysis
- Advanced in R, Python skills and good data visualisation skills (R Shiny, Dash etc.)
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Experience in Data Flow pipelines (e. g. airflow) is a plus
- Ability to use Git, Docker, basic cloud skills (AWS, Azure etc.) and experience in agile projects
- Business fluent in English and very good presentation and communication skills in the customer facing, German skills are a plus