Application Trainer (m/w/d) IT Healthcare
Heidelberg Engineering continuously optimizes imaging and healthcare IT technologies to provide ophthalmic diagnostic solutions that empower clinicians to improve patient care. From its inception in 1990, the company has collaborated with scientists, clinicians and industry to develop innovative products that deliver clinically relevant benefits.
Uncompromising quality and education play a large part in fostering the diagnostic confidence that has become synonymous with the global brand. The company's substantial expertise in the development and implementation of intelligent image and data management solutions complements its distinguished history in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic diagnostic instruments.
Heidelberg Engineering's growing product portfolio combines these core technologies: confocal microscopy, scanning lasers and optics, optical coherence tomography (OCT), real-time image processing and analytics, multimodal image management solutions (PACS), electronic medical records (EMR) and data mining.
We are looking for
- We are looking for a full-time Application Trainer (m/f/d) IT Healthcare to strengthen our Academy.
- Conducting HEYEX 2 / HEYEX EMR user trainings at customers, distributors as well as employees internally from the different branches
- Responsible and competent customer support
- Demonstration of the products in the course of customer visits as well as at international trade fairs and congresses
- Development of training concepts and related materials
- Development and adaptation of training materials and presentations
- Recording of workflows in hospitals in the field of imaging
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with other departments such as product management, sales and marketing
- Successfully completed training in the medical-technical field or a comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems
- Good PC skills
- Secure knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional, customer-oriented communication as well as intercultural competence
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Structured and solution-oriented working style
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Pleasure in passing on and imparting knowledge
- Confident appearance and the ability to present complex contexts in a comprehensible and convincing manner
- Affinity and interest in software solutions in the medical environment (electronic patient files, workflow control, etc.)
- Willingness to travel frequently (national/international)
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an international, dynamic company
- Open corporate culture and very good working atmosphere
- Modern equipped workplaces
- Performance-oriented remuneration
- A highly motivated team in an international environment
- Attractive location in Heidelberg in the Bahnstadt incl. job ticket