iComplai is a Munich based reg-tech B2B SaaS start-up in the field of food safety. We help companies bring safe products to the market, and help consumers live a healthy life through assessment, monitoring and prediction of food risks worldwide. We have already onboarded the first DAX 30 customer.
- We are seeking a highly motivated VP Data Platform who is enthusiastic to join as a visionary in an early-stage technology startup.
- We value a senior leader who can own their projects from start to finish, has a bias for action, can learn & be curious, can make recommendations, and is seeking opportunities to grow and build from the ground up
- With your vision and leadership, you are in full charge of the design and development of the data platform that enables client and revenue growth through an outstanding user experience
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Applied Math, Big Data or a related field
- Practical experience with multiple statistical languages (SAS, R, Pandas), data processing, database programming, and data analytics
- Familiar with common machine learning algorithms and libraries
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with programming languages such as Python and R
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience
Compensation will be in shares. Depending on the speed of platform scaling & fundraising, a salary may be possible.
Our company embraces the scrum culture: commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect. We embrace diversity and inclusion and are open to all genders and nationalities.