In this role you will help our automotive customer to streamline the ECU platform software development activities among a large number of stakeholders.
If you have sound experience in embedded software integration, already had your first experiences in stakeholder coordination and can communicate in German, you are the perfect candidate.
You will not be coding or integrating software. If you cannot live without it, this project is not the right thing for you.
Traits We Seek
● You can solve problems collaboratively
● You see every challenge as a learning opportunity
● You communicate to help, solve and clarify
Your main task:
As a project coordinator you will understand complex project environment from partial descriptions of stakeholders, build a coherent picture and bring it into realization.
In this role you will:
● Collect expert opinions to form solutions that convince
● Adapt your mind against fast changing requirements
● Negotiate conflicting expectations with satisfactory resolutions
● Work as a member of a matrix organization
● Work with analysts, engineers, programmers, testers and suppliers
● Collect information on performance requirements and interfaces
● Work with users/stakeholders to develop acceptance test plans
● Start with incomplete inputs, explore the missing links
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
- 3- 5 years of solid software integration experience
- Strong working experience with embedded systems
- Strong analytical skills to tackle complex engineering problems
- Strong oral communication skills
- Working in an unstructured environment as part of a project team
- Have the ability to work under pressure with strict timelines.
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR
- Familiarity with AutomotiveSPICE is a plus
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- German: C1 Advanced