We are looking for a full-time Senior Sales Recruiter - Human Resources / ATS (m/f/d) to join our global Recruiting Team to help build our sales team globally. As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London, Paris, Munich or remotely within the UK, France, Germany or Spain.
What you can expect
- Full ownership for end-to-end recruitment for assigned positions, including job description creation, constructing specific hiring processes, assessment design, candidate sourcing, pipeline and stakeholder management, hiring and handover to the Onboarding Team
- You close collaboration with the VP Global Sales in understanding their hiring needs and delivering the right candidates
- You create an excellent candidate experience through all touch-points of our hiring process
- You collaborate within the global Recruiting Team on the ongoing improvement of our recruitment processes, employer branding and candidate experience
- You reporte relevant KPIs and hiring overviews within the global Recruiting and wider HR Team
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 4 years in a global recruitment role, preferably in a high-growth or start-up company and 2 years of experience in hiring people for sales and commercial roles, e.g. Account Managers
- You love to meet people and find out what motivates them
- Quick to learn, so you will swiftly adapt to new roles, new regions and new challenges
- You have strong sourcing skills to find suitable candidates and build a strong pipeline
- You like to deliver and will do what it takes to find the best candidates quickly
- You have excellent communication skills with your team, with candidates and stakeholders
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
Perks & Benefits
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with our free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
Our job offer Senior Sales Recruiter - Human Resources / ATS (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.