Salary 60.000 - 75.000 EUR per year
- - 3+ years project experience with Ruby on Rails
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and usage SOLID principles.
- Event Driven Design.(Rails Event Store)
- Different methods of authentication (Oauth, JWT o.A.)
- GraphQL API development
- Test Driven Development (rspec)
- Git Flow
- Basic Docker knowledge for development env
- English communication skills
- We're looking for a Mid-Level+ Ruby Backend Developer who enjoys technical IoT challenges.
You will work in a team with highly skilled developers and project managers under different IoT projects. We are probably the only company in the world running a ruby stack in the cloud and on our embedded linux based gateways. Sensorberg is committed to Ruby as a language to power our IoT solutions.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code for our cloud software and building embeded software
- Collaborate with distributed team members in a Scrum/Agile development environment
- Ability to translate complex business requests into working code
- Help to maintain and improve code quality, organization and automation
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work with on cross-functional teams and collaborate with product management and software engineering teams to convert prototypes into enterprise grade applications
- Contribute in all phases of the development following best practices
- Follow software development best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards)
More:YOUR PLACE TO BE!
Do you recognize yourself? Then send us your resume, next possible start date and salary requirements via our online portal and become part of Sensorberg soon. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Who is Sensorberg?
Sensorberg GmbH, based in Berlin, develops hardware and software for the digitalization and automation of buildings. The proptech specializes in solutions for co-working spaces, commercial and residential real estate, and self-storage. Sensorberg installs access control systems and equips buildings with a comprehensive digital infrastructure, enabling simple and transparent control of all building processes via smartphone or tablet. Use cases include room booking, temperature control, the opening of lockers, visitor management, etc. The intelligent technology can be connected to all existing management systems. By evaluating the collected data, operators or owners can manage their buildings more effectively and efficiently. When implementing individually tailored building solutions, Sensorberg is able to fuse multiple manufacturers and access systems by connecting them to the open IoT platform.