Do you want to join a company where their engineering team has doubled in size in the past year and are looking to continue this trend?
With over 45 million users and growing across 13 countries, my client is continuing to expand with the vision to be the top e-commerce business globally. With a recent series of funding, my client is looking to invest in finding the top senior front-end developers.
If you were to join, not only would you be using the latest tech, but you'd also get 10% of your salary as a training budget to keep you at the top of the tech scene. They truly believe in finding the best talent out there no matter where you're from so for the right person they'd offer sponsorship and a generous relocation package. The right person will be considered as part of the family, and with that trust, they offer shares (€€€€).
Desirable Skills: -
- The willingness to work with frameworks such as react and angular, with opportunities to cross-train into different frameworks.
- 5 years’ experience frontend with a laid-out path of progression.
- E-commerce/start-ups/hyper-growth organisations
- Tech degree
- Work as a team to shape features that make our members’ lives better, also taking pride in your work.
- Apply Agile and Lean principles in your work
- Collaborate with other developers through GitHub pull requests and code reviews, allowing you to share your experience and learn from others at the same time is so valuable.
- Write ES6+ TypeScript code with sprinkles of SCSS-style code and HTML5-conformant mark-up
- Work with the latest versions of React, Redux, JSX, Jest/Enzyme, and other React ecosystem-friendly libraries. Having the best tech resources to work with will allow you to work to the best of your ability.
- 10% of annual salary for your professional development (keep up to date on the latest languages)
- Generous relocation package and sponsorship
- 25 days + bank holidays
If this sounds intriguing – you may be just what they need.