Shore is an international Munich-based tech startup with Offices in Berlin and Los Angeles and a young, motivated team. Our goal: To simplify the day-to-day work of small and medium-sized service businesses and help them take advantage of the opportunities the digital world provides. Our all-in-one software for customer management, online appointment booking, digital marketing and point of sale helps service providers and retailers save time, get online bookings, and manage their business more efficiently.
- Build and maintain web applications written in Ruby (Sinatra and Ruby on Rails) and Elixir (Phoenix)
- Build and maintain microservices with JSON APIs
- Write optimized queries for PostgreSQL
- Connect to third-party APIs
- Write efficient, tested code
- Cross-functional team player
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- A good understanding of HTTP and web development best practices
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and scaling databases
- Pair programming
That's what Shore offers you
Fruit basket? Team events? Table tennis table? Yes, we offer you that too. But what is much more important: You can expect an international team, flexible working hours and the opportunity to flexibly work from home. Our team supports you in your projects and provides you with the necessary knowledge.
Company benefits at a glance:
- Regular company events
- Fresh organic fruit, coffee, etc
- Your personal company bike
- Discounts on our clients businesses
- Sports collaboration with Urban Sports Club
- A very international, friendly and open company culture and more :)
We look forward to receiving your application directly via the website or by email to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application.