We are MPB, the world’s largest online platform for used photography and videography equipment. Our platform transforms the way that people buy, sell and trade in photo and video kit. MPB is a destination for everyone, whether you’ve just discovered your passion for visual storytelling or you’re already a pro.
MPB has always been committed to making kit more accessible and affordable, and helping to visualise a more sustainable future. We recirculate more than 300,000 items of used kit every year, extending the life and creative potential of photo and video equipment for creators around the world.
Headquartered in the creative communities of Brighton, Brooklyn and Berlin, the MPB team includes trained camera experts and seasoned photographers and videographers who bring their passion to work every day to deliver outstanding service. Every piece of kit is inspected carefully by our product specialists and comes with a six-month warranty to give our customers peace of mind that buying used doesn’t mean sacrificing reliability.
MPB has raised multiple rounds of venture capital and private equity funding, most recently £50m Series D in April 2021, and is listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
We recognise the benefit of inclusive practices to better build a diverse community here at MPB. Our commitment to ensuring inclusion fuels and connects us as one with the diverse community of visual storytellers that we serve.
MPB customers come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of family makeup, race, sexuality, religion, gender identity, disability or age. At MPB, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact and grow.
We are pleased to share a new Sub Team Leader role within our Product Specialist Department based in Berlin.
The Product Specialist Sub Team Leader at MPB is responsible for:
- Assisting and working together with the team leader with team organization and communication of daily targets
- Triaging and arranging stock for the product specialist team
- Processing of adjustments
- Quality control monitoring and logging
- Assisting with ongoing training of the product specialist team
- Communicating daily performance in the relevant performance slack channels
- Answering the daily queries from the product specialist team regarding stock and adjustments
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail, meticulous approach
- Experienced knowledge of camera equipment
- Background/Interest in photography, tech savvy
- Friendly and confident especially via phone and email
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and keep calm under pressure.
- Supportive and encouraging style of communication.
- Team-player attitude.