Electrical/Automation Engineer - Robotics / Control Theory / PLC Programming / Human Machine Interface / Servo Motors / Controls / Start-up
We are recruiting for multiple Electrical/Automation Engineers to join our client onsite in the Munich area on a permanent basis.
Our client is a young an exciting robotics start-up focused on developing smart robotics arms and systems for applications across different industries and as a Electrical/Automation Engineer you will be focused on Electrical system design, components selection, design schematic drawing
and electronic assembly and will participate in the prototyping and product development, equipment commissioning, and electrical installations etc.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of electrical principles and control theory.
- Knowledge of PLC programming, human-machine interfaces, inverters, sensors, servo motor and controls, etc.
- Able to complete relevant electrical design tasks independently
- Good written and spoken English language skills. German or Chinese would be an asset
***My client is unable to consider candidates that require visa sponsorship***
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)