We are hiring CRM Manager in Marketing Department!
As CRM Manager, your mission is to contribute to HCBE sales targets through your responsibility for all CRM activities across marketing, sales, product, and operations.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will create and update a CRM Roadmap based on internal and external needs of stakeholders
- You will lead internal and external development of CRM processes: Conception, implementation and maintenance
- You will be responsible for the optimization of existing CRM processes: Implementation of new demands
- You will be responsible for the data landscape and integrity in the CRM processes as well as their close and verified integration into other IT systems
- You will be responsible for the creation, expansion and maintenance of the necessary reports
- You will make recommendations for actions to increase customer loyalty after processing and analysing customer and renewal data.
- You will create customer oriented communication material together with our agency partners
- You will be responsible for the education and supporting of the salesforce team with regards to CRM processes, tools and reports
- University degree in business administration or equivalent qualification with several years of professional experience
- Knowledge and experience in CRM, in process and project management
- Excellent analytical skills & structured mindset
- Good skills in German & English as well as a good linguistic intuition
- High degree of teamwork, a sense of responsibility, communication skills and initiative