Remember Lehmann Brothers? The global financial crash in 2008 was caused by banks behaving in bad ways. Since then, the implementation of Regulatory software has become more and more important.
My client develops the market-leading RegTech software now used by banks and governments across the world.
They need Java experts to join their team in the mission to help protect economies with their advanced technologies and in-demand software product.
What’s on offer?
· Modern, international environment
· Chance to learn and work with the most modern technologies on the market
· Home office options – 50% on the table even after Corona (maybe even more if you’re good!)
· Stable employment – no one has been put on Kurzarbeit since the start of the pandemic
The team has a start-up spirit whilst also placing an emphasis on code quality and maintainability. The Agile mindset is followed religiously with short feedback cycles and plenty of opportunities for colleagues to learn from one another.
· Strong experience with Java and preferably SQL too
· Knowledge of Spring, performance analysis and tuning
· Ideally skills with (big) data processing/distribution software and data processing algorithms
Keywords: Java, Spring, Spark, Hadoop, Clickhouse, algorithms, multi-tier high availability applications, Kubernetes, Docker
Interested? Send over an application for consideration. There are plenty of interview slots available in the next 2 weeks and there are multiple positions open.