What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits—along with top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
This Senior Account Executive for large Enterprises in Frankfurt is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services. This position is focused on a set of Enterprise clients and is responsible for driving new business within these accounts and carrying a sales quota aligned with these accounts.
This role is responsible for:
- Manage & develop a Enterprise territory (Quota responsibility of $700,000+ of contract value)
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Consistent execution of Gartner internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Preferably 8+ years of consultative field sales experience, preferably in high tech (services, software or hardware) with a proven track record
- Excellent prospecting and relationship management skills with senior executives in large multinational organizations
- Strong intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen and presentation skill
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close